I got tagged with a meme weeks ago and am just now getting around to it. Which is significantly sooner than I usually do by, oh, about…ever.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you (see above).
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Six Things About Me
1. We didn’t have a television when I was a kid.
2. I spent a summer milking cows to pay my college tuition.
3. I’ve never eaten a Big Mac.
4. I want to get my PhD in mathematics.
5. One of these things is a complete lie.
6. I don’t follow directions very well.