mostly truthful stuff about me
Unless otherwise identified, all words, ideas, opinions, errors in judgement, and sweeping arcs of brilliance are the work of bio-cultural anthropologist, audio technologist, multi-media artist, and novelist Rebecca Gordon.
My research interests include: culture and technology, music technology, disruptive technologies, transhumanism, the history of science and technology, mummies (human and animal), pseudoscience and the construction of the modern “paleo diet,” and the Everglades.
I blog about whatever strikes my fancy.
You may contact me at meanlouise(at)gmail(dot)com.
Curriculum vitae available upon request.
1. There’s no there there.
2. Some posts are composed using voice recognition software, which occasionally results in unintentional surrealism.
3. Common side effects include headache, dizziness, drymouth, and bloating. Erections lasting more than 4 hours may be the result of a serious medical condition, consult your physician immediately.
4. Comments are moderated due to the high level of spam, not because I don’t trust you. Although it’s possible I don’t trust you.
6. Some of the archives are currently unavailable and remain in limbo because I am lazy.
7. Limbo is a place where you hang out while God decides whether you go to heaven or hell. Or at least that’s what the nuns told me in the 1st grade.
8. This site is neither kidtested nor mother approved, I take no responsibility for what your hellspawn may read here.
9. I have retired from the Artomatic Board of Directors. No, I don’t know when or where the next event will be held.
9a. I might know, but I’m not telling.
10. Unless otherwise noted, all material is written by me.
Revised November 12, 2012